Moods Farm, 10/11/2011, 12:00 pm

  • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Reminder from: stgabrielsCHSG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Moods Farm

      Date: Tuesday October 11, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Moods Farm Mullica Hill
      Notes: pumpkin hayride. 6.42 a person kids/adults includes hayride, pumpkin, cider, and donut sample. you may bring lunch if you like. its located at moods farm on rt 77 in mullica hill you can also look them up on thier website. REMINDER please bring dues. if anyone has an issue with them please let vicky or I know.

    • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011

        Date: Tuesday October 11, 2011
        Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm