Prayer Request

  • tmcsparran
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2011
      Please pray for Tina Vasta's 41 yo sister that was operated on this week for colon cancer but then they found tumors in her liver, ovaries and stomach. She has 4 children from 5 to 14.
    • tmcsparran
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
        Please continue pray for my cousin's wife Kathy. She was released Saturday for the blood clot. However, they have diagnosed heh with Stage 3 lung cancer. She is having a pet scan this week. Then will start 6-7 weekss of radiation and chemo. She is my age and her oldest son that is a year older than Johnny is dues to get married next year.