A question about dance classes

  • gina_bean1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 12:53 PM
      Hi. I have two little boys ages 4 and 6 and they are interested in taking a dance class. I am looking everywhere for a dance class that is low pressure, something in the church basement/library arena. (Not something with a contract and the promise of turning the child into an international competitor.) Does anyone know where I might find this kind of class?
      Thanks for your help and have a lovely day,
      Gina D