Momma Marys Birthday & Picnic , 9/8/2011, 1:00 pm

  • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
      Reminder from: stgabrielsCHSG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Momma Marys Birthday & Picnic

      Date: Thursday September 8, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Location: Chestnut Branch Park Mantua
      Notes: Join us for fellowship,celebrating our Blessed Mothers birthday and our new school year! Activities: rosary making.

    • g rongione
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011
        Good evening,
        We are excited for Thursday and hope to meet you all then. In the meantime I thought I had better check-are we on rain or shine?
        Hope you have a lovely Labor Day,
        Gina

        From: stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
        To: stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com