Re: [stgabrielsCHSG Help please

  • Melinda Saffioti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      Hello ladies, I am asking for prayers please.  My husband and I are happy to find out we are expecting again.  However, didn't know I was on strong medicines before conception that can stay in your body.  Please pray for the baby.  I am also extremely sick!  We have 3 children and I did miscarry once, I've NEVER been this sick.  To the point I'm losing weight and it's a non stop feeling!  Does anyone have advice?  I've tried Ginger, Pedialyte, wrist bands, crackers.....  Does this stop? LOL  I really want to make the picnic, hopefully by then I'll feel better and we can attend.  Thank you and God Bless you all!  :) Melinda