Strawberry Cherry picking!

  • Melinda Saffioti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011

      Hi everyone!  Hope all is well!  I was wondering if anyone would be interested in Strawberry and or Cherry picking at:
      Rowand Farms
      Greentree Rd. & Dalton Dr.
      Glassboro, NJ 08028
      (856) 589-9234
      $1.69 a pound strawberrys
      $1.75 a pound Cherries
      Obviously weather permitting!  Let me know, this way if there are a lot of us I can give a headcount!  Hope all is well!  God Bless Melinda
      p.s. This is directly across the street from Our Lady Of Lourdes in Glassboro

      .