prayers needed

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      My sisters fther in law passed away this afternoon. He had been in and out of the hospital for years now with different things. But today he was rushed into the intensive care and the passed away. Even though he had health issues I think its still kinda sudden. Please pray the family and for him. From what I understand I don't know where he stood in his beliefs. And I would like to add a person from jeanettes net team joe he is 22 and went to the doctor for a stomach ache an found out he had stage 4 cancer. He's starting treatments. Please keep him in your prayers too. Thanks Julia