end of the year picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2011
      will be on june 24th at Chestnut Branch Park in
      Sewell, NJ 08080. just type this into google if you need directions.
      please bring a lunch, also if each family would like to make up virtue/graduation awards to hand out to their children. examples of virtues can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue . graduation awards can inclued from kindergarden, middle school and highschool. hope to see you there!
    • Julia Shields
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
        our end of the year picnic will be on Thursday the 13th at 1pm at Chestnut branch Park in Mantua. We will be presenting our virtue awards and any graduation diplomas. For those who don't know each family can make up awards to give your children on the different virtues they have shown throughout this year. if you would like to you can either bring lunch or a snack for you family.
      • Julia Shields
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2015
          The only date we could have the end of the year picnic is Friday the 12th @ 1:30. We will meet at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. You can brink a picnic for your family, and certificates of virtues to pass out to our children. Any question please email me. Hope to see you there

          Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android