may crowning , 5/18/2011, 1:00 pm

  • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2011
      Reminder from: stgabrielsCHSG Yahoo! Group

      Title: may crowning

      Date: Wednesday May 18, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: look for email
      Notes: You may bring a lunch or snacks for your family. We will be singing songs and praying the rosery. Any children who have just received their first holy communion can wear their outfits.

    • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2011

        Date: Wednesday May 18, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm