May crowning

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2011
      Its official the May crowning will be held at Queen of Peace church in Pitman nj if u need directions you can google it or call me at 376-3471. We will meet at 1pm if u would like you can bring a lunch or snack for your family. Please have any first communion kids in their outfits. Some of the things we will be doing are crowning Mary and singing songs. Please join us.
    • Julia Shields
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2011
        The may crowning will be at queen of peace church in pitman today at 1 pm. After the crowning we will be in the church basement if anyone wants to bring games for the kids to play board games and such it may be a good idea. See you there
      • Julia Shields
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2012
          hi our may crowning will be this Friday at 1pm at the queen of peace site in pitman nj. please bring a snack and drink to share, also if there are any first communion children this year they can wear their outfits. please email me if you coming, we need to know for supplies, so far 3 families confirmed. thank you. see you soon
        • Julia Shields
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26, 2013

            I forgot to ask if who ever is coming can you RSVP..for craft reasons thank you

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          • qteepie1983
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6
              Our tentative date for the May crowning is Friday the 22nd At 1 pm. At St Gabriels in carnes Point. let me know if that is a bad date. Otherwise Please bring a drink and snack to share