Chaplet Conference 4/30

  • tmcsparran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2011
      arxpubl@...>Add sender to ContactsTo: CHAPLETHS@yahoogroups.com Save the date:

      Chaplet Home School Conference 2011
      Mater Ecclasia Church
      Saturday April 30th 2011

      As you know, my husband Tony is running the conference this year and I am helping. As of now we have all the speakers lined up and things are going well. For more information on the line up of speakers check out the Chaplet web site or the FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/CHAPLET-Catholic-Homeschool-Association/55248075739.
      We will be sending the registration in the mail within the next couple weeks or it can be printed out from the chaplet web site.

      Volunteers are needed! I wanted to see if I can get people who did things last year to help out again this year. Of course, anyone new who wants to pitch in is welcome! Here is a list of the jobs I need to fill. If you would like to take a particular position or just help where needed, let me know (arxpubl@... or call me (856) 662-2881). Since we are new at running the conference, we may be forgetting some positions, so the more volunteers the better. Anyone that volunteers gets free admission to the Chaplet Conference.

      Jobs needed:

      People to help set up the day before Friday night and take down when the conference is over.

      The registration table (2hr. intervals preferred) from 9am -12am, 11am -1pm, 1pm -3pm, and 3pm -5pm.

      The used Curriculum Tables

      Vendor breaks

      Vendor book tables (HSLDA, Bethlehem books, ...)

      Looking forward to this years conference. I will post this message a few times to remind everyone.

      Rachel