St. Valentines day party, 2/23/2011, 1:00 pm

  • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      Reminder from: stgabrielsCHSG Yahoo! Group

      Title: St. Valentines day party

      Date: Wednesday February 23, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: mullica hill
      Notes: please bring valentine cards one box per child and a drink and snack. we will be hearing about st. valentine and doing a craft. a reminder on dues. also no obligation, i am putting out a donation basket if anyone feels comfortable with donating we are running low on our funds and we have two more parties. thank you

    • stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011

        Date: Wednesday February 23, 2011
        Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm