Party

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      The valentines party will be on the 23rd at 1pm at the GCL. Please bring a snack or a drink. Also valentines cards one box per child in your family. We will be hearing a story about st. valentine and having a craft. Please if you haven't already, bring dues. I want to thank everyone for being so corporative with the increases in the dues as well as providing them. it really helps us make the parties enjoyable.