update on my granddaughter

  • Barbara Harkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Because so many people have been asking, I requested an update on my granddaughter Chloe to send to prayer warriors. My daughter Michelle is very thankful for all the prayers; she knows they are the only reason she is holding together so well. Thank you all for your prayers; continued prayers greatly appreciated! ~Barbara