Hayride

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013

      Hi, I have been looking into some other options for our hayride and before I make a definite decision I need an approximate number of people coming if I could have everyone who would like to attend please give me a number of participants..thanks

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • qteepie1983
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2014
        Due to weather we can either bump the hayride to 12:30 today to avoid the weather or reschedule.. Please let me know if making it at 12:30 today is ok thou everyone

      • qteepie1983
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2014
          Were just going to keep the hayride for today at 130 and hope for the best.