Beginning of the year picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 11:42 AM

      Hello all! Hope your summer was good! We are having our Mother Mary picnic on Wednesday September 11th at 1:00 at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. Please let me know if your planning on coming ...we are also looking to see if anyone would want to volunteer to bake a birthday cake for Mary as well as if anyone wants to run a Mary project..please let me know thank you see you soon :)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • alysha.chambers
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30 6:22 AM

         We will be able to be there (though in the future we will not be able to come on Wed afternoons due to Zack's Catechisis of the Good shepherd class).

        I don't mind makeing a brithday cake. Though since I'm expecting again I often just run out of steam. In case I run out of steam before I bake it would a store bought cake be ok as a backup?

        Also, would I need to also bring plates and forks?

        Thanks!

        Alysha

        --- In stgabrielschsg@yahoogroups.com, <qteepie1983@...> wrote:

        Hello all! Hope your summer was good! We are having our Mother Mary picnic on Wednesday September 11th at 1:00 at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. Please let me know if your planning on coming ...we are also looking to see if anyone would want to volunteer to bake a birthday cake for Mary as well as if anyone wants to run a Mary project..please let me know thank you see you soon :)

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • cif0806
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 7:50 AM

          Hello,

          We will be able to come. I'll bring paper plates, cups, juice and water.

          Thanks!

          Christina Feigenbutz