Beginning of the year picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013

      Hello all! Hope your summer was good! We are having our Mother Mary picnic on Wednesday September 11th at 1:00 at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. Please let me know if your planning on coming ...we are also looking to see if anyone would want to volunteer to bake a birthday cake for Mary as well as if anyone wants to run a Mary project..please let me know thank you see you soon :)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • alysha.chambers
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013

         We will be able to be there (though in the future we will not be able to come on Wed afternoons due to Zack's Catechisis of the Good shepherd class).

        I don't mind makeing a brithday cake. Though since I'm expecting again I often just run out of steam. In case I run out of steam before I bake it would a store bought cake be ok as a backup?

        Also, would I need to also bring plates and forks?

        Thanks!

        Alysha

        --- In stgabrielschsg@yahoogroups.com, <qteepie1983@...> wrote:

        Hello all! Hope your summer was good! We are having our Mother Mary picnic on Wednesday September 11th at 1:00 at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. Please let me know if your planning on coming ...we are also looking to see if anyone would want to volunteer to bake a birthday cake for Mary as well as if anyone wants to run a Mary project..please let me know thank you see you soon :)

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • cif0806
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013

          Hello,

          We will be able to come. I'll bring paper plates, cups, juice and water.

          Thanks!

          Christina Feigenbutz