Off Topic- Martial Arts and Dance

  • gina_bean1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2013
      Hello, I hope summer finds you all well. My name is Gina and I am looking for a beginner martial arts and/or beginner dance class for two of my children. The boys are ages 8 and 6, they are tiny and shy and terribly interested in learning both skills. I keep looking with some trepidation at the standard schools/studios for these kinds of classes and I would just love if instead I knew the boys would be with other homeschoolers, that it would not be at 8 at night, that it would not require an oath of forever and a mortgage to pay the costs...if anyone knows of an opportunity or if anyone thinks we can pool our children and resources and create an opportunity I would love to help and participate.
      Thanks, Gina