Picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013

      We are going to play the weather by ear tomorrow so if its really raining or thundering then we will cancel otherwise its still on :)

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Julia Shields
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013

        Could everyone who is planning on coming tomorrow please let me know..I have had only two responses and since the weather is iffy we may cancel it for this year.. Please let me know

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android