end of the year picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2013
      our end of the year picnic will be on Thursday the 13th at 1pm at Chestnut branch Park in Mantua. We will be presenting our virtue awards and any graduation diplomas. For those who don't know each family can make up awards to give your children on the different virtues they have shown throughout this year. if you would like to you can either bring lunch or a snack for you family.
    • Julia Shields
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2015
        The only date we could have the end of the year picnic is Friday the 12th @ 1:30. We will meet at Chestnut Branch Park in Mantua. You can brink a picnic for your family, and certificates of virtues to pass out to our children. Any question please email me. Hope to see you there

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android