Hello my dear, Greetings

  • Sarah David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 12:34 AM

      Hello my dear, Greetings
      With Due Respect and Humanity, Based on your good profile I want to solicit for your help. My name is Miss Sara the daughter of the former cabinet Minister in Khartoum, I am in search of a property to buy in your country as I intended to move over there soon to continue my education, my life is at risky here because of the new government which is the cause of my father’s death, presently I have in our deposit $8 Million United States Dollars to be used in buying the house that will accommodate me and the balance you will invest in a stable business venture in your country for my future after my education because presently i can't handle this fund
      I want you to be my guardian to my fund
      I shall be willing to compensate you generously for your help
      I will give you more detail about the fund and about my life immediately I hear from you but I’m 19 years old for the moment
      I’m waiting for your message,  Contact me at ( sara-david1@... )
      Thanks
      Miss Sara