**CANCELED** Upcoming trip to Shrine

  • Alysha Chambers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Unfortunately, due to a situation beyond my control, we are going to have to cancel our trip to the Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa that was scheduled for this coming Monday, March 25th. We will try to reschedule sometime in April or May.

      Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions. You can reach me by email or by cell. My new number is 856-213-8275.

      Thanks and God bless,

      Alysha Chambers
      St Katharine Drexel Homestudy Group