Info on St. Katharine Drexel Homestudy Group's Upcoming events

  • alysha.chambers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      For our March event we are going to The National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa. The address is 654 Ferry Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901. We are scheduled to arrive at the shrine at 10:30am. We will have a tour and attend the 11:30am Mass. After which there will be time to eat lunch - bring your own - and shop in the book store. Anyone interested in meeting in Deptford so as to carpool/caravan please email me.

      In April, the Moms and girls will be making a visit with the Sisters of The Franciscan Missionaries of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The address is 212 Ellis Street, Glassboro, NJ 08028. It will be on either a Saturday or Sunday. I will send an update with the exact time and date once I hear back from Sister Rita. Plans are also in the works for the Dads and boys to do an activity. Details to follow.

      God bless,

      Alysha Chambers
      703-975-5113
    • Alysha Chambers
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        I forgot to include the March date. The shrine trip will be March 25th.

        Alysha