A Summer school opportunity at GCC of NJ

  • gina_bean1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi. I just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that in addition to homeschooling our three children my husband and I are faculty members at Gloucester County College in Sewell, NJ. We have been there since 2007 and we teach a variety of History, Geography and Political Science courses. Many of our very best students have been home school students. Actually, I always knew I wanted to home school but our experience at the college has been so overwhelmingly positive that it gave us much more confidence to actually try it out. Anyway, this summer we are offering several courses online and we wanted to make a special invitation to all of you especially. We have had students begin as early as 14, we often have parents, veterans, retirees and people in between jobs and interested in retooling their credentials. All of our online classes are five weeks in length, the books for the classes are available through discount websites and we are happy to answer any questions of be of any help we can if you are interested.

      Here is the information. I appreciate your time. I apologize if I imposed in any way.

      Hello Everyone,
      Registration for Summer 2013 classes at Gloucester County College opens on February 25th. I have sent along a complete list of classes offered this summer by Joseph D'Argenio and Gina Rongione-D'Argenio. All of the classes listed below are online and run for five weeks. All of the classes below have brief descriptions, including which college requirements they meet. These classes usually fill pretty quickly, so try to register early. Hope to see you this summer.
      If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at the following email accounts:
      grongion@...
      jdargeni@...

      Joseph D'Argenio's Summer Classes 2013

      World History 1 Online HIS 205-51 CRN:31061 May 20¬óJune 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: diversity; any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective
      .
      Cultural Geography Online GEO 102-51 CRN:31049 May 20¬óJune 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: diversity; gen ed social science elective.

      Cultural Geography Online GEO 102-52 CRN:31050 June 24-July 25
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: diversity; gen ed social science elective.

      Gina Rongione-D'Argenio's Classes 2013

      Western Civilization 1 Online HIS 101-51 CRN:31052 May 20-June 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      Western Civilization 1 Online HIS 101-52 CRN:31053 June 24-July 25
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      Western Civilization 1 Online HIS 101-53 CRN:31054 July 29-August 29
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      Western Civilization 2 Online HIS 102-51 CRN:31055 May 20-June 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      Western Civilization 2 Online HIS 102-52 CRN:31056 June 24-July 25
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      United States History 1 Online HIS 103-51 CRN:31058 May 20-June 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      United States History 2 Online HIS 104-51 CRN:31059 June 24-July 25
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      World History 2 Online HIS 206-51 CRN:31281 June 24-July 25
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: diversity; any history requirement; gen ed humanities elective.

      Intro to Political Science Online POL 103-51 CRN:31352 May 20-June 20
      Five-week course; run completely online. Meets the following requirements: gen ed social science elective.