Fw: Hooray -- Free CD for Our Lady of Guadalupe

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Holy Heroes <customerservice@...>;
      To: <qteepie1983@...>;
      Subject: Hooray -- Free CD for Our Lady of Guadalupe
      Sent: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 3:21:18 PM

      Holy Heroes
      Juan
      JuanJuanAA

      Today's Deal of the Day is one-of-a-kind: FREE copy of the complete Glory Stories volume 1 audio CD!

      Holy Heroes

      You pay only shipping and handling.

      Act now while supplies last, please -- when they're gone, they're gone.

      TWO miraculous stories that will change your children's lives!

      We're offering this free to you to celebrate Our Lady from the Solemnity of Her Immaculate Conception, through the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe on December 12th...if supplies last that long!

      * * * What a wonderful gift to enrich our appreciation of the "Patroness of the Americas:" Our Lady of Guadalupe!

      "Fresh Flowers in Winter" tells the story of Saint Juan Diego and Our Lady of Guadalupe.

      One of the most amazing miracles ever witnessed, and you can still see the miracle today!

      Your children will hear the words from the real conversations between Our Lady and St Juan Diego from her multiple appearances, and through them learn about OBEDIENCE and FAITH--from the perspective of all involved!

      Glory Stories volume 1
      10-Pack

      Want more than one? A 10-pack is available for less than $2.50 per CD! These make great gifts for friends, family, parishes, schools, church bazaars, Christmas Masses, etc.

      Holy Heroes

      * * * What a wonderful item for your parish Knights of Columbus to give to every First Communicant!

      Also on this CD: "Let the Children Come to Me" -- The Miraculous First Communion of Blessed Imelda Lambertini.

      Your children will learn unforgettably about the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

      Learn why Pope Pius X named Blessed Imelda that patroness of First Communicants when he lowered the age for First Communion to age 7.

      Perfect for First Communion classes and a great Christmas gift!

      Jesse

      Share with a friend

      This email was sent to qteepie1983@... by customerservice@... |

      Holy Heroes | P.O. Box 12 | Cramerton | NC | 28032