For all the nursing mammas .....Babies Online Mailing: Promo Code for a Free Nursing Cover!

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Babies Online E-Announcements <noreply@...>;
      To: <qteepie1983@...>;
      Subject: Babies Online Mailing: Promo Code for a Free Nursing Cover!
      Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 3:59:00 PM

      If you can"t see the links above, click here or copy this to your browser:
      http://images.wwwomen.com/uc/uc_bol_solo.cgi

      Special Christmas offer for babiesonline.com members!

      Free Nursing Covers at UdderCovers.com!

      Use Promo Code "BABIESONLINE" at uddercovers.com TODAY!

      Udder Covers, Chic Nursing Covers. *All styles available while supplies last! Click Here. It

      It"s as easy as 1-2-3!

      1.  Go to uddercovers.com.
      2.  Click on "Shop Now" and select any nursing cover you like.
      3.  Once you have made your selection, you"ll automatically be directed to the shopping bag.
      Enter the promo code " BABIESONLINE " and we will deduct 100% off the cost of the cover
      - all you pay is the shipping fees!

      Remember: the promo code is "
      BABIESONLINE " and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.

      These Products make great gifts.
      Selections dwindle quickly, so get yours today!

         Update Profile | Pregnancy | Baby Development | Free Baby Stuff

      This is a Babies Online mailing. Our records indicate that
      qteepie1983@... joined our announcement list on 06/01/06.
      Click here to unsubscribe
      BabiesOnline.com, Inc. P.O. Box 16858 Albuquerque, NM 87191

      Myspace   Facebook   Stumble Upon   @Babiesonline

      Be Our Friend!