For all the nursing mammas .....Babies Online Mailing: Promo Code for a Free Nursing Cover!

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Babies Online E-Announcements <noreply@...>;
      To: <qteepie1983@...>;
      Subject: Babies Online Mailing: Promo Code for a Free Nursing Cover!
      Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 3:59:00 PM

      Special Christmas offer for babiesonline.com members!

      Free Nursing Covers at UdderCovers.com!

      Use Promo Code "BABIESONLINE" at uddercovers.com TODAY!

      Udder Covers, Chic Nursing Covers. *All styles available while supplies last! Click Here. It

      It"s as easy as 1-2-3!

      1.  Go to uddercovers.com.
      2.  Click on "Shop Now" and select any nursing cover you like.
      3.  Once you have made your selection, you"ll automatically be directed to the shopping bag.
      Enter the promo code " BABIESONLINE " and we will deduct 100% off the cost of the cover
      - all you pay is the shipping fees!

      Remember: the promo code is "
      BABIESONLINE " and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.

      These Products make great gifts.
      Selections dwindle quickly, so get yours today!

      If you can"t see the links above, click here or copy this to your browser:
      http://images.wwwomen.com/uc/uc_bol_solo.cgi

         Update Profile | Pregnancy | Baby Development | Free Baby Stuff

      This is a Babies Online mailing. Our records indicate that
      qteepie1983@... joined our announcement list on 06/01/06.
      Click here to unsubscribe
      BabiesOnline.com, Inc. P.O. Box 16858 Albuquerque, NM 87191

      Myspace   Facebook   Stumble Upon   @Babiesonline

      Be Our Friend!