All saints

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012

      Our all saints day party is this friday nov 2cd at 1pm in room A at the gloucester county library in mullica hill..please have all who want to participate dress as a saint with clues for guessing...please bring a drink or snack..if anyone has any saint related games they would like to bring and run it would be appreciated vickys house flooded and we may be short on a few..hope to see you there!

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android