Dear Beloved

  • Ezra Nehemiah
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012

      Dear Beloved

      Good day to you and.How is your health and family life going? hope this mail you are also going to be reading is reaching you in good health condition, i am sorry to disturb your privacy at this moment, but i just found your email address now through my personal research from a business email list. After finished reading your profile, and i felt deeply in my heart that you are that individual that i have been looking for and so i can contact you for a blessing that you are about to recieve and also share with people that need it ,my name is Mr. Ezra Nehemiah a merchant from Dubai in the U.A.E. Living at the moment now in Capital city of Ivory Coast Yamoussoukro. I am 62 years old, never married, i have no kids, i have been living all my life alone.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never Generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how i have lived it. Now that God has called me,I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,I have decided to give alms to charity organizations through your assistance of capability as i can not take up this challenge due to the down fall of my present health conditions, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. I want to believe that you will be capable of handling this task for me.I will wait to hear from you to know if you are capable of doing this favour for me, God will bless you as you decide to do this I will wait for your urgent response.

      Regards

      Mr. Ezra Nehemiah
    • Heather Byrne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        looks like spam mail :(
      • Melinda Saffioti
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          Sure does!  He keeps writing me too.  Very annoying