Planning meeting canceled/ scheduled upcoming picnic

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2012

      Hi, we have decided to cancel the meeting at the library this Saturday. We will be having our opening year Mary party/picnic next friday the 7th at 12:30. Place and details coming. If anyone would like to help out with either baking a cake or cupcakes and or a craft, activity or project please let me know as soon as possible.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • g rongione
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 4:57 PM
        Good evening, I am so sorry to impose with a question not directly related to home schooling, especially since I may have asked it in the past. I have three little loves ages 7,5 and 2 and I need to find a pediatrician I can work with and trust. I am not absolutely anti conventional vaccinations although I would strongly prefer finding an office that has some flexibility in their approach and respect for the parent. If anyone has a moment and can recommend a doctors office I would be deeply appreciative.
        Have a wonderful night,
        Gina D

        To: stgabrielsCHSG@yahoogroups.com
        From: qteepie1983@...