Join HSLDA?

  • alysha.chambers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6 12:33 PM
      Hello all!

      I was wondering if any of you pay to join the HSLDA? Is it necessary/worth it in NJ? Have you ever had a problem with the schools?

      Thanks,

      Alysha
    • Jim Waterman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6 4:03 PM
        We were a member when home schooling - they provide a useful service.
        You never know when some gov't person may decide to give you a hard time
        These guys provide all the information you need and will represent you
        legally if you get challenged.

        NJ is one of the best states in the US for homeschooling - very few
        laws. Biggest issue is when you want your kids to get a shot at playing
        for a school team. You'll need their help.

        Jim and Mary Ellen Waterman
      • Julia Shields
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8 10:16 AM

          I think so. Its good to have that protection.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android