May crowning

  • Julia Shields
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 12:20 PM
      hi our may crowning will be this Friday at 1pm at the queen of peace site in pitman nj. please bring a snack and drink to share, also if there are any first communion children this year they can wear their outfits. please email me if you coming, we need to know for supplies, so far 3 families confirmed. thank you. see you soon
    • Julia Shields
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2013

        I forgot to ask if who ever is coming can you RSVP..for craft reasons thank you

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • qteepie1983
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6 7:56 PM
          Our tentative date for the May crowning is Friday the 22nd At 1 pm. At St Gabriels in carnes Point. let me know if that is a bad date. Otherwise Please bring a drink and snack to share