Park Monday

  • Melinda Saffioti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hi everyone, I hope all is well!  Jamie is going to come down with her 5 on Monday and we are meeting at the park.  If anyone would like to join us we will be there at 11:00 Monday April 16th, pack a lunch if you'd like!  We are going to James Atkinson Park formerly Bethel Mill at 138 Bethel Mill Road  Sewell, NJ 08080.
      Hope to see some of you there!  My cell is (856)625-7089
      God Bless, Melinda