Prayer request

  • qteepie1983@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2012
      Please pray for my father.he was having breathing problems and it was complicating his asthma and today he was having more trouble and my mother took him to the hospital for suspicion of phenomena. Thank you Julia

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless
    • tmcsparran@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2012
        Rachel is resting comfortably today. No procedures for weekend. Lots of pain meds. Wound Vac didn't work out. Dressing change every 8 hrs. Good muscle and bone, bad skin and fat. Still dicey about saving knee. Hoping for best