3new yahoo group & dues

  • Julia Shields
    Oct 20, 2010
      Hi, I want to welcome the new members to our group. I want to remind everyone that you will receive a reminder for our upcoming pumpkin hayride at moods farm on the 27th of October at 2pm. it is 6.42 a person adults and children. I would also like to ask if possible, anyone who has not paid dues yet for the 09-10 year if you could please do so by our all saints day party which is on Nov. 3rd. if anyone has any questions about the dues or is unable to pay them please let Vicky or myself (Julia) know we wouldnt want anyone not to attend because they are unable to pay. I know in the past years we did not push dues like this but unfortunately our account has become low and we would like to be able to have nice crafts and activities for our parties. So if arrangements for the dues could be made on or before the all saints day party we would really appreciate it. Have a great week and God bless.