282Fw: Holy Heroes Lent Adventure for the family

  • Julia Shields
    Mar 4, 2014

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      From: Holy Heroes <customerservice@...>;
      To: <qteepie1983@...>;
      Subject: Sneak peek for you & your friends
      Sent: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 2:22:19 PM

      Holy Heroes

      Lenten Adventure will be starting soon -- and here's a sneak peek (down below) and a few ways you can still help us reach your friends, please.

      * * * Rest assured: You ARE already registered for Lenten Adventure. Your first email will arrive shortly and after that you will receive three activity emails each week with plenty to keep your kids occupied for Lent and the Octave of Easter.

      Can we ask you to help us THREE WAYS right now -- so that we can continue to offer this FREE program WORLDWIDE...

      .. reaching many Catholics who cannot otherwise get solid religious materials for their families?

      The more families we reach with the joy of our Catholic Faith, the better for us to be able to continue to provide these Adventures.

      * * * 1st: share Lenten Adventure on Facebook and Twitter. The more people involved, the better! You can also forward this email and tell them that YOU are registered, and they should be, too!

      * * * 2nd: would you order some of our "Lenten Road to Easter" roadmaps (above) to give out ... in your parish ... your school ... your Little Flowers and Blue Knights clubs ... your prayer groups ... your neighborhood ... to anyone who might be interested?

      Our "roadmap" is the best way to help children and their families stay focused all Lent long, "cracking the code" day-by-day to reveal a great surprise for Easter!

      * * * 3rd: would you order some (FREE!) sets of promotional fliers which you can also distribute, perhaps handing out in the back of your church or posting on a bulletin board or giving to families with children aged 12 and under? Again, just click on the image above, and we'll send them out right away.

      REMEMBER: Purchases of our Lenten Adventure products are not necessary to enjoy the free online Lenten Adventure, though we appreciate any purchases you may make, because sales of our products are how we are able to keep offering the Holy Heroes Adventures FREE to families around the world.

      May God bless you with a fruitful Lent, and thank you for any help you can provide spreading the Word!

      (share this with your friends and family)

      Free Ash Wednesday Coloring Page

      Through our Lenten Adventure activities, children will:

      * * Get prepared for each Lenten Sunday Mass

      * * Learn about the "Works of Mercy" -- both corporal AND spiritual

      * * Learn how the Church uses colors and changes to the Mass and the church during Lent to prepare us for Easter

      * * Learn to pray the Stations of the Cross

      * * Celebrate the feasts and solemnities that occur during Lent

      * * Learn the story of Saint Faustina and the Divine Mercy Chaplet -- and how to pray the Novena given to Saint Faustina by Our Lord!

      * And much more in bite-sized and inspiring activities that will make this their best Lent ever!

      Lenten Adventure include activities that are appropriate for ages 4 - 13 -- a fun learning experience for the whole family!

      Each day's Lenten Adventure activities includes the below and more:

      • Daily coloring pages
      • Daily activities, games, codes, and puzzles
      • A weekly Mass quiz to help them pay closer attention and get more out of Mass each Sunday
      • Children learn about Catholic Lenten customs and prayers
      • Fun and bite-sized preparation for the readings you'll hear in Mass on Sunday

      Can you and your children answer this
      one question about Ash Wednesday?

      Find out the answer in Lenten Adventure!

      This email was sent to qteepie1983@... by customerservice@... |

      Holy Heroes | PO Box 12 | Cramerton | NC | 28032