272Forgotten Truth featuring: Jeffrey Shields Upcoming Concert!

  • Julia Shields
    Dec 29, 2013

    Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

    From: Jeffrey Shields <jeffsh101@...>;
    To: J Shields <qteepie1983@...>;
    Subject: Fwd: Forgotten Truth featuring: Jeffrey Shields Upcoming Concert!
    Sent: Mon, Dec 30, 2013 4:05:04 AM

    Free Concert, Coffeehouse
    Come join us for a fantastic night of Music,Refreshments and Worship! See Forgotten Truth featuring: Jeffrey Shields (Guitar, Vocals); Jeanette Shields (Drums, Vocals); Natalie Grove (Piano, Vocals) Play Live!

    If you are bringing a group of ten or more please Rsvp by the January 5th thanks! 
    Contact Jeffrey Shields Via. Jeffsh101@... or 856-723-4405 for questions!

    Where:
    Queen of The Apostles Church,
    391 S Broadway,
    Pennsville, NJ 08070

    When: January 5th
    Mass: 6:00pm
    Concert/Coffeehouse: Doors open 7:00pm

    Forgotten Truth:
    As a band our mission is to share through our music; the hope, truth, and struggles we have encountered in this crazy yet beautiful journey we call life... our songs explore themes of human struggle, interior battle, living authentically, and authentic love, seeking Truth, faith and God.

    --

    Jeffrey Shields

    856-723-4405, jeffsh101@...

    “Even though you are young, the time for action is now! It is time to let your light shine! Remember, Christ is calling you; the Church needs you; the Pope believes in you, and he expects great things of you!”  ( Strive even to death for the truth and the Lord God will fight for you. Sirach 4:28)