271St. Lucy's day device project

  • Julia Shields
    Dec 10, 2013

      On Friday December 13th st. Gabriels homeschool group is teaming up with st. Gabriel the archangel parish for our annual st. Lucy's day visit to the assist living center. If you would like to participate please arrive at the st. Gabriels parish in Carneys pt at 5pm. Please bring cookies in small baggies to pass out to the residents. Please have the young girls dressed in white dresses or skirts with red sashes around their waist .green wreaths on their heads and a battery candle. Boys dress in nice clothes. Please let us know if you plan on coming so we can wait for you. If you would like to tell your children about st. Lucy here is a link to her history http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=75

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android