250Hayride/ dues

  • Julia Shields
    Oct 2, 2013

      Hi..this year our hayride will be at a new place...the best place I could find was
      G & G Farm Market at 1067 Township Line Rd swedesboro nj..

      Parents ride for free...each child is 7.50$ that includes a hayride, pumpkin, two moon bounces and an ice cream cone. Please arrive at 1:30 pm on October 22 that's a Tuesday...I have a certain number of people who have already RSVP so if you have not let me know Ur attending, please let me know...also I will be collecting this years dues..if you can they are 15$ per year per family...thank you and hope to see you soon God bless

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android