249FYI - St Katharine Drexel Homeschool Group Shrine Trip

  • alysha.chambers
    Sep 27, 2013
      Here is information regard the shrine trip we have scheduled.

      We will be going to the Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa in
      Doylestown, PA on Saturday, October 19th. The address is 654 Ferry Rd
      Doylestown, PA 18901.

      Everyone will need to arrive there between 11 and 11:15am. Mass will
      be at 11:30am. After Mass we will eat lunches that we bring in their
      cafeteria. Following that we will have a tour and a short movie as
      well as time in their gift shop.

      Please RSVP to me as soon as possible so that I can give the Shrine a
      head count. My number is 856-213-8275.

      Thanks so much!