248FYI: Trip to Alpaca Farm

  • alysha.chambers
    Sep 27, 2013
      This is information about a field trip that the St Katharine Drexel Homeschool Group has planned. Please RSVP to me as soon as you can. My number is 856-213-8275.

      Alysha Chambers

      I know a homeschool Mom who lives in Franklinville that raises
      alpacas. She has agreed to do a presentation including a craft for our
      homeschool group on Wednesday Oct 9 from 10-11:30am. Rain date will be
      on Oct 16 at the same time. The cost will be $3 a kid to cover the
      cost of the craft.

      Please RSVP to me as soon as possible and let me know how many kids
      (who are doing the craft) will be coming. She needs to know the head
      count a least a week before so that she can prepare the craft.

      Her address is 483 Fries Mill Rd., Franklinville, NJ 08322. The turn
      for her house is between Williamstown Rd  and Coles Mill Rd off of
      Fries Mill (if you are coming south on Fries Mill the turn will be on
      the right, if coming north then on the left). Once you make the turn
      go towards the end and her house will be on the left.

      God Bless,