198St Katharine Drexel Homestudy Group December event

  • alysha.chambers
    Dec 4, 2012
      In case anyone is interested...

      The Dads and boys will be meeting Fr. Jim for lunch of Sat, Dec 8 from 12-2pm. This is a chance for the boys and dads to spend some quality time with Fr. Jim.

      Lunch will be in Our Lady's Hall, which is behind the big rectory on the hill next to the church. Address: Our Lady Queen of Peace Church (Our Lady's Hall), 161 Pitman Avenue, Pitman, NJ 08071.

      While the boys and Dad's are with Father, I'm inviting any girls and Moms who are interested to have lunch and do a craft at my house. Address: 311A Madison Ave, Newfield, NJ 08344. Same time: from 12-2pm.

      Please RSVP for either/both events so we can figure out the lunch situation.

      Thanks and God bless you!