To All Scc Fans Concerning Concerts

  • islandparadis66
    Message 1 of 455 , Feb 1, 2002
      To All Scc Fans Concerning Concerts: A Must Read
      For All Board Members <br>Hey guys I need your
      help!!!! <br><br>For anybody that has SCC tix for the
      Hershey Concert on March 12 <br>probably knows by now
      that CAMERAS are not permitted at the show even though
      Melissa said that it would be ok as long as we didn't
      bring a professional camera and stayed in our seats.
      petition. In hopes that if Hershey gets enough comments
      about it they might change their policy!!!!!!!! <br>YOU
      GUYS ARE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!!! <br><br>here's the
      petition link!!!
    • gman_81
      Message 455 of 455 , Mar 7, 2002
        Thanks for joining!<br><br>Bob