Hey! I'm new

  • dueser_789
    Message 1 of 455 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hey! I'm new. To this club but definitely not to
      SCC's music. If I gave up on going through many steps
      to find Christian Music Yahoo Clubs, I would'be
      created my own. But I am glad I went through the simply
      trouble. <br><br> My fave is "Great Adventure" and of
      course, "Speechless". It teaches many lessons of lesson.
      I am very happy I'm going to his concert sometime
      later this month. Can't to wait to meet the rest of
      y'all. See ya!<br><br>Thank you kindly.
    • gman_81
      Message 455 of 455 , Mar 7, 2002
        Thanks for joining!<br><br>Bob