A new proud member

  • Dean Calvano
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      What an honor it would be to be considered a part of this group. Steven is such an inspiration to me, I can't begin to express just how much. I have been playing guitar and writing songs now for over 25 years and my focus in the last 7 years has been writing and singing Christian music. Steven Curtis Chapman has been not only the inspiration but the reason I wanted to write, sing and praise God this way. I have a long commute and drive about three hours a day and Steven not only gets me through the drive time but puts me in a very special place that no other artist has ever taken me. The songs of Steven's that I love the most are not the biggest hits like "More than Words" and "The Mountain" and "Wat beyond the blue" and "Love you with my life" and "Higher ways" and the list goes on and on. I can't express my gratitude enough to this man for the music and the inspiration and the example that he has been to me.

      Dean