Autographed Guitar donated by Steven Curits Chapman!

  • Debbie Gentile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Hi,
      My name is Debbie. Wanted to let you all know that Steven donated an autographed guitar and gold record to a China Charity called Love Without Boundaries. It will be auctioned off tomorrow on Ebay!
      Here is the link to the store:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Love-Without-Boundaries-Store Every penny raised will help to heal a precious child, giving them the opportunity to grow and thrive, and perhaps even find a family of their very own.
      So please bid often and bid generously!
      Items will be added throughout the day on Friday, May 18th and the auction will end Wednesday, May 23rd when the final item closes.

      This year we have approximately 300 amazing items, all donated by our fabulous supporters! Just a few of the items you won’t want to miss are: an autographed guitar from Steven Curtis Chapman, THREE giclee prints of “Bengbu Girl”…an incredible oil painting created especially for LWB by Zhao Kailin, a life-size Terra Cotta Warrior statue from Xian, several personalized custom lifebooks, beautiful watercolors, acrylics and oil paintings, collection-edition dolls, custom adoption videos, a stunning array of quilts including several “100 Good Wishes” quilts, photography, gift baskets, jewelry, paintings by Chinese orphans, clothing, heritage items, and so much more!

      Please help us to make this year’s auction our best ever!

      Love Without Boundaries
      www.lovewithoutboundaries.com
      Art Auction Committee

      Debbie G
      DH-Joe
      DD-Madelyn Marie -Qingcheng SWI,GuangDong Province "Gotcha Day" 1-15-03
      DD-Olivia Grace -Desheng SWI,Guangxi Province "Gotcha Day" 10-25-04

      Three Friends Greeting Cards
      "We specialize in Handmade "Asian Style" Adoption Announcements/Note Cards
      Newington, CT 06111