re : /cid_part1.3829E145

  • Botwinick@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      I have no idea what this file contains.

      if anybody decides to look please post to the list what is inside.

      miltb

      oooooooooo

      Hello,

      This is an automatic notification message sent to tell you that a file
      has been uploaded to the shared files area of your community sternsurname.

      User : DANO-RAY@...
      File : /cid_part1.3829E145
      Description :

      The shared files area is accessible through your community main page
      on the ONElist web site.

      ONElist
      http://www.onelist.com