Andy Stern - I have mislaid your e-mail address and want to send you something!

  • alicejose@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 1999
      Dear AndyI have finally managed to get my family information on a genealogy package.I have put my Herz and Stern families together, as the Herz family does have a Laemmle. Would you kindly sendme your e-mail address and I will send it to you.Alice JosephsLoughton, Essex UKStern family from Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse, Herz family from Kochendorf (I'm the one whose grandfather once said he wasrelated to Carl Laemmle).