Re: hungarian al stern

  • Halt325@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 1999
      Hi:
      I lived in Jackson Heights from 1951 through 1968 when I left NYC to go to college in Washington DC. My parents, Ludwig and Helene Stern, lived in JH from 1947 until 1995, now in Boynton Beach, FLA. I don't remember any family living in Jackson Hts, but rather in Forest Hills (my father's sister-married named Weiss) and his brother in Manhattan (12th and 5th Avenue). They are both deceased. I'm forwarding your email to my parents in FLA.
      Hal Stern
      Potomac, MD