Re: Fw: [Stern] STERN Nagyvard_Kaba_Transylvania

  • Jaime Sterin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
      Sorry, my family is from Svisloch, Belarus.
      best regards
      Jaime
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2012
        My great grandmother was Elka Stern from Viseu de-Sus,  Maramures, Romania. Her family lived in the Marmarus and Transylvania areas.
        All the best
        Lawrence Tesler

      • Neilan Stern
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 24, 2012
          Sorry, but my family came from a little shtetl in Poland - Radomysl Wielki.

          Neilan Stern