Re: Fw: [Stern] STERN Nagyvard_Kaba_Transylvania

  • Jaime Sterin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
      Sorry, my family is from Svisloch, Belarus.
      best regards
      Jaime
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2012
        Dear David, Doesn't ring any bells with me! Good luck in your research.

        Regards, Tony Stern

        To: sternsurname@yahoogroups.com
        From: dave@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:46:38 +0000

        I am researching STERN and ROTH in this area!

        --- In sternsurname@yahoogroups.com, "hatam dedi" <hatam@...> wrote:

        > David Hatam

        > hatam@...

        > Is there anyone in sternsurname who researches a Stern family from Hungary

        > and Transilvania, or all of you are from Germany or Russia?

        > My Stern family is from Nagyvarad and Kaba, in east Hungary.

        > If someone's family is from Hungary, please let me know.

        > Dedi

      • Benyamin Tesler
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 23, 2012
          My great grandmother was Elka Stern from Viseu de-Sus,  Maramures, Romania. Her family lived in the Marmarus and Transylvania areas.
          All the best
          Lawrence Tesler

        • Neilan Stern
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2012
            Sorry, but my family came from a little shtetl in Poland - Radomysl Wielki.

            Neilan Stern